Tlicho Engineering & Environmental Services Ltd. (TEES) is an established company 100% Indigenous Owned by Tlicho Investment Corporation (TIC). We are currently looking for a dedicated and skilled civil construction superintendent to join our team.
- Supervise and operate day to day civil construction activities
- Enforce a safety conscious approach to construction
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years general civil construction activities
- 5+ years' experience with equipment operation
- 5+ years' supervisory experience
- Experience in equipment preventative maintenance
- Remote site experience considered an asset
- Experience with winter road construction considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel effectively
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in Tlicho considered an asset
- Safety conscious attitude required
This is a full time position located in Yellowknife, NT. TEES pays a competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits program.
We are seeking an individual with proven ability to work in a cross cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity.