Tłı̨chǫ Equipment Ltd. (TEL) is seeking an experienced operator for the following full-time position located in Behchoko:
Heavy Equipment Operator
- Operating various equipment including Grader, Loader, Dump-truck
- Ensuring safe operations of all equipment
- Conducting regular pre and post inspections and maintenance
- Maintain equipment to the high level of safety standards
- Hold a valid Class 3 drivers license with air brakes endorsement
- Minimum 2 years experience operating the equipment listed above
- Safety conscious attitude is a requirement
- Strong customer service skills while promoting the company and quality service
- Fluency in Tłı̨chǫ considered is an asset
- Fluency in English required
This position requires an individual with a proven ability to work in a cross-cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity. All candidates must be open and flexible to perform other duties as required.
TEL provides a competitive compensation package including group benefits.