Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation (TIC) is searching for a motivated and skilled professional to join our team as soon as possible as Junior Finance Officer.
The Junior Finance Officer will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the Finance Department to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate processing of financial accounts payable/receivable items in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative and financial data processing services;
- Provide Accounts Receivable/Payable support services, invoicing, and billings;
- Reconcile and maintain customer and vendor accounts;
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements;
- Other related duties as required.
- A diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, or Bachelor of Business Administration degree considered an asset.
- Additional relevant courses in basic accounting/finance/bookkeeping considered an asset.
- Ability to learn/retain information effectively and efficiently (training provided for those who meet the outlined educational requirements);
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong administrative, time management, and organizational skills;
- MS Office and QuickBooks proficiency mandatory;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail while meeting continuous deadlines;
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Ability to speak and understand the Tlicho language considered an asset.
TIC pays a competitive salary with a comprehensive pension and benefits program. If you have the requirements, and you're looking to work with and learn from a talented group of individuals, please apply no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, March 5, 2021.
Masi Cho for your interest!